Elope in Portland Oregon with Maureen Haley, Portland wedding officiant / ordained non-denominational minister, your experienced, award-winning wedding officiant, honoring all faiths and your love. If you want to get married in Portland, without the stress of a large family wedding, then eloping in Portland Oregon may be just right for you.
Maureen Haley, Oregon Elopement Specialist
Portland Wedding Officiant Oregon
503-888-9876 RevMaureenPdx@gmail.com Contact Maureen
A Portland Oregon elopement wedding is generally you, your two witnesses and the officiant, so a 5 person wedding, with no preliminary meeting. There is a limit of 8 people for an indoor elopement wedding at my Beaverton location. Please visit www.portlandministers.com for weddings large and small.
Just the facts:
1. Ordained non-denominational minister officiants offer both non-religious civil justice of the peace style ceremonies or a lightly religious wedding ceremony, your choice. Mr. and Mrs., Mr. and Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. all welcome!
2. By appointment only, so give us a call 503 888-9876 Maureen Haley, Wedding Officiant Portland Oregon, or email RevMaureenPdx@gmail.com
3. Elopement ceremony fees range from $225 to $295 and vary depending on distance and time involved for your ceremony. I do require a $100 retainer fee, which is deducted from your total fee, to reserve your appointment date and time. My lowest fee is when you drive to my location of choice.
The easy button to getting married in Portland
1. Purchase your marriage license at the county offices, about $60 cash.
2. Hire an Oregon wedding officiant to perform your elopement ceremony — that’s me.
3. Bring your 2 witnesses, over 18 and get married by appointment.
4. After your Portland wedding elopement, purchase your Certified Copy of your marriage license at the county, for name change or the legal record of your marriage.
5. Live and love happily ever after!
Please call 503-888-9876 or email RevMaureenPdx@gmail.com and let’s talk about Portland Oregon elopement packages, wedding ideas and wishes. 2018