Elope in Portland with Maureen Haley, Portland wedding officiant / ordained minister, your experienced, award-winning wedding officiant, honoring all faiths and your love. If you just want to get married in Portland, with 2 to 12 people, without all of the stress of a large family wedding, then eloping in Portland greater metro is just right for you.
A Portland elopement wedding is generally you, your two witnesses and the officiant, so a 5 person wedding, generally no preliminary meeting. Sometimes there are a few more people included, up to 12 total — anything larger is a regular wedding not a tiny elopement. For weddings other than eloping in Portland please visit www.portlandministers.com for weddings large and small.
Just the facts:
1. Ordained non-denominational minister officiants offer both civil justice of the peace style ceremonies or a lightly religious wedding ceremony, your choice.
2. By appointment only, so give us a call 503 888-9876 Maureen Haley, Wedding Officiant Portland Oregon, or email RevMaureenPdx@gmail.com
3. Elopement ceremony fees range from $195 to $275 and average $225 and vary depending on distance and time involved for your ceremony. I do require a retainer fee to reserve your appointment date and time. There are two ceremony options:
A. lowest fee is when you drive to my location of choice
B. fees are higher when I drive to your location
The easy button to getting married in Portland or eloping in Vancouver WA:
1. Purchase your marriage license at the county offices, about $60 cash.
2. Hire an officiant to perform the ceremony.
3. Bring your 2 witnesses, over 18 and get married by appointment.
4. Go back to the county about 2 weeks after your Portland wedding ceremony, or Vancouver WA, and purchase your Certified Copy of your marriage license and start changing your name.
5. Live and love happily ever after!
Please call 503-888-9876 or email RevMaureenPdx@gmail.com and let’s talk about your Portland area elopement wedding ideas and wishes.